Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Beloved (Rattletrap) Camper Van





Love is when you can look past the faults of the beloved to see the good qualities. And that is why I'm still driving our 1984 VW camper. It has a cracked windshield, was attacked by someone with a BB gun, knobs have fallen off long ago and the heater never turns off to name a few flaws. But it runs well despite its advanced age and it can carry lots and lots of pottery and pottery related paraphernalia - more than a pickup truck I think.

































Here are some things our workhorse has transported this week.

2 comments:

  1. No comment on the van but I love the new display case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BB gun? I haven't heard about that one. Good for you for still loving the van. I loved the Volvo, but someone got rid of it.

    ReplyDelete