Sunday, October 3, 2010

September 28th Firing





Here are a few pots from last Tuesday's firing. As I look over the photos, I see that my favorite glaze this time around was Antique Green. I'm quite fond of the oval box and large square casserole. The mugs with feet are cute but may be a bit small for big coffee drinkers.
I decided to glaze the urn with the problem lid (see August 26th post) with Antique Green because it breaks nicely over texture however, I'm not sure the black glaze on the feet was a good choice. I'm still thinking about that.

Use the Flickr link on the right to see more pieces from Tuesday's firing

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these mugs!!!!!! Just checked your etsy store but I don't see them there. Are they for sale? I've never seen anything like them before and I must have one!

    ReplyDelete