Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pottery Sale







This will be our fourth year for the Pottery Sale and we look forward to an even bigger and better sale than ever. Two new potters will be joining us with work that will add to and compliment the selection of pottery offered by returning members.

I'm busy glazing casseroles, two dozen mugs and miscellaneous other pieces for a firing this Saturday. And in my head I'm moving furniture to make way for shelving that will accommodate the pottery. And our ever popular of older stock and not-quite-perfect pieces will be on tables set up in the back.


Friday, August 20th - 10am - 6pm
Saturday, August 21 - 10am - 4pm




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u
    camper vans sale

    ReplyDelete